Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: LOTS of prayer needed, please.

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOTS of prayer needed, please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milk3 View Post
    Def. will pray for him
    :thankU:

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones View Post
    Man my thoughts and prayers are with you. Your dad sounds like a heck of a fighter
    He always has been. :thankU:

    Quote Originally Posted by PVVikeFan View Post
    It has been nearly 2 years since I have made a post on this board, but for this I will come out of "seclusion". Your Dad, and your entire family, definately have my prayers. My family and I can relate to what you are going through. I have fought cancer for a while . I had esophageal cancer. I was told that I had a 25% chance of surviving. Got rid of every sign of that and thought life was actually going to get back to normal. Then all of a sudden I was told I have a large tumor on my left adrenal gland. The 25% chance the last time was pretty high compared to this one. Life has it's ups and downs and all we can do is live every day to the fullest and fight for each and every day. Any way, I can definately relate to what is going on in your Dad's fight. Just keep on keeping on and keep a strong faith in The Lord. God bless your family.
    :thankU: I'm honored by your presence, sir. Life is never exactly easy. Cancer makes it that much harder. But I completely agree to just keep on keeping on and having a strong faith in The Lord. I may not be a born again, baptized, regular church going Christian but I believe as strong as anybody if not stronger. I've seen the miracle that is my dad's life and know that it couldn't have happened by the hand of any other than God. And I tremendously appreciate your blessings. May you receive them a hundred fold in return.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Sage View Post
    ... Just never give up !!!
    Never have and never will. :thankU:

    I appreciate all your replies and UTVols2 pm's. May God bless all of you with nothing less than the full extent of his love.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOTS of prayer needed, please.

    Thanks for all the prayers. But I must inform you that my dad went to be with The Lord this morning. I really want to thank you all for all the supporting prayers you gave. It means a lot that people I don't know personally would do that for my dad. Thank you all so much. The people on this forum can bicker all day everyday but they come together when they need each other. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. May God bless all of you.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOTS of prayer needed, please.

    I am so terribly sorry to hear that.
    May God bless you and your family during this difficult time.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  4. #24
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOTS of prayer needed, please.

    SBG I am so sorry to hear that. As PVVikeFan said, May God Bless you and your family while you grieve.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOTS of prayer needed, please.

    Quote Originally Posted by SBG View Post
    Thanks for all the prayers. But I must inform you that my dad went to be with The Lord this morning. I really want to thank you all for all the supporting prayers you gave. It means a lot that people I don't know personally would do that for my dad. Thank you all so much. The people on this forum can bicker all day everyday but they come together when they need each other. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. May God bless all of you.
    sorry for your loss friend, we will be thinking about ya.
    Cant we all just get along?

  6. #26
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOTS of prayer needed, please.

    Thanks guys. We were blessed to have such a great group of people to help pray for my dad. He appreciates it I know. As do we.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOTS of prayer needed, please.

    I am so sorry for your loss. Even though I may not have known your Dad, if you are anything like him, I am sure that he was an awesome person. I will most certainly be praying for your family.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member The_Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2008
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOTS of prayer needed, please.

    My most heartfelt condolences to you and your family.
    When you become senile, you won't know it.

  9. #29
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOTS of prayer needed, please.

    Thanks y'all. The warm thoughts and condolences mean and help a lot.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member DieHardSportsGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2007
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOTS of prayer needed, please.

    Many thoughts & prayers to you & your family during this difficult time.
    Progress always involves risk. You can't steal second base with your foot on first.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •